Mastering is a combination of limiting, EQ, compression and other processing to get the most out of your music. It's also the process of adjusting song order, cross-fades and song spacing to add a coherent feel to the album. Think of mastering as a final coat of polish for the mixed songs. The mastered audio can be delivered on CD-R or as a Disc Description Protocol (DDP) file to upload to your replicator of choice.
- Red-Book Standard CD Master up to 74 minutes $150
- Single mastering 1-4 songs $35 each
Transfers can be from vinyl, cassette, mini-disc, DAT, VHS or DVD. Reel-to-reel to CD transfers can be arranged, but will include additional machine rental costs. Transfer rates are charged based on the final CD running time.
- Transfer to CD 1-40 minutes $45
- Transfer to CD 41-74 minutes $80
Once your audio has been transfered to CD additional restoration can be applied if needed. Restoration can include the removal of tape hiss, crackle, clicks and hum. Restoration rates are charged based on the final CD running time.
- Restoration of mono or stereo audio 1-40 minutes $45
- Restoration of mono or stereo audio 41-74 minutes $80